Starting from the 18th of December|
DigitalTrust® Foundation Course
DigitalTrust® Professionals is hosting a two day non-examinable course for students who attended the NWCRC's most recent student chapter event.
Time & Location
Starting from the 18th of December
About the event
The NWCRC Student Chapter invites students to join in a two day, instructor-led course on the fundamentals of digital trust, why organisations need to ensure customer trust, and the part cyber security plays in building and maintaining that trust to ensure business success. The course is led by cyber security expert Steven Cockcroft MSc.
During the course, Steven will introduce you to:
- The concept of Digital Trust and current Digital Trust models
- Factors affecting consumer trust in the digital marketplace
- Risk Management
- Information Security and Cyber Security
- Data Protection and Privacy
- Organisational Resilience
- Future considerations for digital trust, e.g. technological advances (AI, ML), legal changes and societal acceptance
Students will receive
- Two day instructor-led training online
- Digital courseware, including links to further reading
- Course certificate of completion
- Course digital badge, issued via Credly
The course is running across a number of weeks into the New Year. You can select which course you want to attend using the tickets below.
The course will run from the morning of the start date to the afternoon of the end date.
- Ticket type
22nd - 23rd FebruaryPrice£0.00