Thu, 28 Oct|
Take control of your security policies
BrightHR and the Northwest Cyber Resilience Centre have teamed up to bring you all of the best hints, tips, and tricks to keep your data as safe as possible.
Time & Location
28 Oct 2021, 11:30
About the event
- What is a working from home and cyber security policy? Why are they important?
- What threats does my business face whilst working remotely?
- What threats do your staff and your business face work at home and in the office?
- How can I secure my devices in the office from the latest cyber threats?
- How can BrightHR keep my documents secure?
SpeakersSam Tunney | BrightHR Expert
Sam is a longstanding member of our team. She specialises in supporting businesses owners with all their software and HR and H&S needs — making her the perfect person to host our live sessions and answer any questions you may bring.Mehran Jalaei | Senior Cyber Security Consultant
Mehran is an expert Cyber Security Consultant and is responsible for delivering the North West Cyber Resilience Centre services to businesses and cyber awareness training to members. He manages a talented team of junior Cyber Security Consultants and supports the development of a strong cyber student community within the region.