Thu, 18 Aug|
What are the latest cybercrime trends? How does this impact businesses in Liverpool?
The Business & IP Centre Liverpool alongside the North West Cyber Resilience Centre are going to discuss the current North West regional cybercrime trends.
Time & Location
18 Aug 2022, 12:00 – 13:00
About the event
The Business & IP Centre Liverpool alongside the North West Cyber Resilience Centre is proud to put on this webinar to discuss the current North West regional cybercrime trends, cyber-enabled fraud scams and how this can impact small businesses in Liverpool and Merseyside.
DI Dan Giannasi is the Cyber Resilience Centre’s new Head of Cyber & Innovation and he will be leading the webinar to share his experience from working for the North West Regional Crime Unit’s cybercrime unit.
What's covered in this webinar?
- What are the latest cybercrime trends?
- What security threats are your business likely to face?
- How can your business combat them?
- How can you keep your staff educated on the latest cyber threats?
12:00 - 12:05 - Welcome & introduction - The Business & IP Centre Liverpool
12:05 - 12:20 - DI Dan Giannasi - North West regional cybercrime trends
12:20 - 12:40 - DI Dan Giannasi - How can businesses in Liverpool stay secure online?
12:40 - 13:00 - Q&A - Ask us your questions
All attendees have the opportunity to talk through any questions you have about cybersecurity, so come prepared!
How do you attend?
- Register to attend via this page.
- We will send you the Zoom link in your confirmation email.
- If you have questions, you can ask them in the Q&A section.
- We'll collate all questions and be sure to answer as many as possible at the end of the session.
Register now, tickets are limited...