Fri, 30 Jul|
Industrial Cybersecurity for SMEs
Join experts from Siemens and the Cyber Resilience Centre for a webinar on industrial cyber security within SMEs.
Time & Location
30 Jul 2021, 09:00 – 10:00
About the event
Register for the webinar on Friday 30th July at 9:00 to hear more about the cyber threats affecting industrial systems and what can be done to mitigate the risks they pose.
We will cover:
- A case study showing the effects of a ransomware attack and best practice response
- How can I protect what I can’t see? What assets do I have?
- How do I manage my Cyber Security vulnerabilities?
- What threats are there to my production? (Security of resources, people and my facilities)
- What is Defence in Depth?