How to Implement Strong Cyber Security Foundations for your Business
Time & Location
About the Event
CYFOR are teaming up with the Cyber Resilience Centre for Greater Manchester (CRCGM) to explore how you can remove the noise, and produce a jargon-free roadmap for your business to become cyber resilient.
This webinar is aimed at businesses who are ready to learn more about making their business cyber secure and setting the foundations for their cybersecurity journey.
What's covered in this webinar?
In this latest webinar, we will be reviewing the actions your business should consider when considering Cyber Essentials and what it means to become certified.
Lead by Rajeev Kundalia, Cyber Security Consultant at our Trusted Partner CYFOR. Raj will be explaining simple measures you and your business can take to ensure you are protected against the most common threats and prepare your business if you’re considering the Cyber Essentials certification.
- - Cyber Security Threats – factual stats.
- - Building the Foundation – NCSC 10 Steps to Cyber Security – Overview.
- - Cyber Essentials – What is it? Why do you need it? The value to your business/organisation?
- - The benefits of working with cyber experts.
12:00 - 12:05 | Raj/MJ - Introduction
12:05 - 12:35 | Raj - Implementing strong cybersecurity foundations
12:35 - 12:45 | MJ - Cyber Resilience Centre
12:45 - 13:00 | Q&A - Ask us your questions
We're hosting this event on Zoom, with live chat. All attendees have the opportunity to talk through any questions they have around cybersecurity, so come prepared!
How do I attend this webinar?
- Register to attend via this Eventbrite page.
- We will send you a Zoom link on the day.
- If you have any questions, you can ask them in the Q&A section.
- We'll collate all questions and be sure to answer as many as possible at the end of the session.
Register now, tickets are limited...