Fri, 26 Nov|
Cyber Security Strategies 2021
Come and join the NWCRC, Precursor Security, Redstor and three expert guest speakers as we return to in-person events - at last!
Time & Location
26 Nov 2021, 09:30 – 15:15
Manchester, Water St, Manchester M3 4JQ, UK
About the event
Who should attend?
- Small and medium-sized companies and their IT partners and managed service providers.
- Information security leaders and practitioners
- Anyone with responsibility for cyber security in on-premise and public cloud environments, such as Microsoft Azure, Microsoft 365 and Amazon AWS.
What will you learn?
Security Strategies that work for you - on-premise and in the cloud.
This is a day to meet your industry colleagues and discover new security strategies that you can use over the next 12 months.
- Trends and tactics in cyber security that you need to know. DSU Neil Jones, Greater Manchester Police, NWCRC and Scott Cardow, MD, Precursor.
- Find out how hackers exploit weaknesses in the cloud and on-premise environments and how you can avoid them getting to you in our ‘Hackme Data’ case study.
- Discover forensic investigation and recovery techniques and how to respond to incidents, Precursor & IntaForsensics Team.
- A lesson from experience. A Redstor public sector customer will explain why creating a cyber-secure backup is your first step to real security. Redstor Public Sector Customer.
- Questions & Answers. This is your chance to ask questions of the experienced Precursor Security team and our speakers and sponsors during the day and over lunch.
You will leave with a checklist of precautions you can take, and an action list for recovery in the event of a compromise.