Tue, 23 Nov|
How to keep your Retail & eCommerce Store Secure from Cyber Attacks
In our next webinar, we will discuss if your online business or retail store is secure.
Time & Location
23 Nov 2021, 12:00 – 13:00
About the event
The North West Cyber Resilience Centre's next webinar will discuss if your online business or retail store is secure against scams and cyberattacks during the Black Friday, Cyber Monday & Christmas periods.
This webinar is aimed at businesses in the retail sector (online/offline) and their employees based in the North West.
What's covered in this month’s webinar?
With Black Friday, Cyber Monday and the busy Christmas period now taking hold, we want to educate you on the threats you can face with new devices, eCommerce stores, payment gateways, impersonation fraud and how to keep your customer’s data safe.
Be aware that ransomware can affect a business regardless of size and sector, but those businesses that have staff on annual leave over Christmas need to make sure they understand what ransomware is and why it’s important you stay secure.
In this months webinar we’ll discuss;
- What security threats could retailers & eCommerce stores face on Black Friday & Cyber Monday? What do they look like?
- How do you combat these threats?
- Be aware of ransomware threats that can affect businesses that go away over the holiday period.
- Your company’s digital footprint; When did you last check for any website vulnerabilities?
- How to keep your staff educated on the latest cyber threats with the Cyber Security Guide for Small Businesses and Security Awareness Training.
We're hosting this event on Zoom, with live chat. All attendees have the opportunity to talk through any questions they have around cybersecurity, so come prepared!
Why should I attend this webinar?
Cybersecurity is increasingly an important aspect of your business, with cybercriminals always on the lookout for new opportunities and are becoming more and more sophisticated, causing financially devastating effects on the businesses and education providers they are targeting.
Here at North West Cyber Resilience Centre, our mission is to help businesses to grow and strengthen their resilience to online crime and cyber attacks.
12:00 - 12:10 | Introduction
12:10 - 12:40 | How to keep your retail & eCommerce stores secure from cyber attacks
12:40 - 13:00 | Q&A - Ask us your questions